Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Television

I don't often say that I love some tv show, but I love Flight of the Conchords. The last show that I said I loved was Firefly. Flight of the Conchords is at least as good as Firefly but in a very different way. If you haven't seen Flight of the Conchords I highly recommend renting the two DVDs of their first (and currently only) season.

Today I found out that they have begun broadcasting their diminished second season. The first episode is available online. But I don't recommend watching it if you haven't seen the first season, not because it won't be funny to you -- because it will... it will be funny to the MAX -- but because if you are set up for all the jokes it might be funny to the MAX times 10. And you shouldn't deprive yourself of the that much funny.

No comments: